I’m 33 today.
Here are 20 Quick Reasons I’m thankful today.
- I woke up and did 33 push-ups. (I’m huge. Hulk Smash)
- I woke up beside the most beautiful woman in the world. I love you Megan.
- I woke up to a happy birthday phone call from my mom, who I love so much! (Some years, it’s a song, some years it’s a rap.)
- I woke up to my son and daughter giving me hugs and wishing me happy birthday.
- I hit up Starbucks with my dad. (They know him by name there…) White. Chocolate. Mocha. Boom.
- I woke up to get ready and head to serve at New Life Church. I love my church! I love what I do!
- I wore jeans to work. (PTL…a few years back I was all in shirts and ties)
- I have awesome In-Laws who put in a POOL at my house, that I’ll be swimming in this afternoon.
- I woke up knowing that Jesus is my Lord, I’m forgiven, I’ve got direction, I’ve got God’s Love and approval in my life.
- I got to facetime with my little sister and my crazy fun nephews.
- I’ve been flooded with tons of happy birthday wishes on facebook. 🙂
- At 33 I don’t have it all figured out, and I’m wise enough to know now that it’s ok.
- I get to worship with my church family tonight!
- I opened presents a day early. My wife is so sweet, she couldn’t wait to give me my birthday presents.
- There’s chocolate cake waiting for me at home.
- At 33 I know what I’m called to do and what I’m not called to do. Both matter.
- 33 is definitely not 23, but instead of just raw energy, I now have experience and wisdom to go with my passion. That’s a much better combo.
- I’m confident in who I am. My calling as a husband and as a father are the most important things in my life.
- I can still eat Doritos and Swiss Cake Rolls at midnight! DON’T HATE.
- I’m thankful to be living my life, serving my God and doing it all with my wonderful family.
What are you thankful for?