My dad not only taught my sister and I to put God first, but he demonstrated it with his lifestyle. He taught us that the goal in life isn’t perfection, but to always be yourself and give God your very best.
Here’s his challenge to the fathers.
1. Be a man of the Word (vs 1).
2. Lead your family in following the Lord (vs 2).
3. Be faithful to work and provide for your family (vs 3).
4. Be full of grace and love and stay positive (vs 4).
5. Be generous and be led by the Holy Spirit (vs 5).
6. Be a pillar of strength to your family (vs 7).
7. Establish your heart in the Lord (vs 8).