The blog posts have dropped off the past couple weeks. Here’s a couple reasons why (in no particular order):
- I’m coaching my son’s 1st & 2nd grade basketball team (They call me Coach J).
- I’ve had weekend messages to prepare and study for (and I don’t want to serve up a stinker).
- We have some big church events coming soon at New Life that I’m involved in planning.
- I’m in the process of finalizing details for a HUGE project at New Life Church (that I’m psyched for!)
- When I do have the time to write a blog at home, I’d rather spend it playing with my kids and with my wife.
- We are doing some minor renovations in our Rec. Center that I’ve also been assisting.
- Currently, I’m also the main (only) graphic designer on staff…which keeps me extra busy.
- I’m also maintaining my personal devotion time with God! You have to guard and protect that time!
- Did I mention I’m the Associate Pastor? That means I’m also responsible for many many things at New Life Church!
When I get busy, I get even more serious about prioritizing my life. Blogging is way down the list. On the plus side, I’ve been storing a ton of blog topics and ideas for posts that I can’t wait to publish! I absolutely love what I get to do for a living! Gotta keep things in the right perspective no matter what.